Amp In Cloud using Kemper?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Good point, i see they have a FREE re amp session there too plus cab options, i guess they must be using their own profiles hmm

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Interesting video.
    A lot of question accrued to me during watching.

How they can manage that in real time?

Is there a physical profiler behind. And if yes - how many?
    Seems to be needed, otherwice it could mean that they can emulate the kemper with a software?

Do they have an editor which can be controlled via internet?

Another possibility could be that they have modelled a lot of Kemper profiles with another system and the software behind choose a model which could be similar to the setted parameter. Maybe not all parameter can managed like it can be with the KPA.

Would they be allowed to call it "reamping with a Kemper" in this case?
    Anyway - also my impression is that it could be a service for amateurs with small moneybag.
    On the mentioned URL is a link direct to the Kemper site. Profiles are mentioned from Top Jimi and sinmix.

I'm curious if we can get more information. :/

• Harry great, i was wondering what profiles they were using, I wonder if @sinmix and @Jimi71 know about these?
    Hopefully they are doing it legally. :)

Ash

• They are using the profiles legally. We gave them to them (maybe a couple years ago) in exchange for a mention on their site. They're all old profile packs that we've replaced with improved versions since then (with the exception of the '63 AC30). I believe Sinmix did the same.

-Jimi

• Great to know as there are 2 things in life i hate
    pirates and pirates :)

Ash

• why should we know anything more about this? seems like someone bought a Profiler and offers a online reamping service as did Harmony Centrals years and years ago (for free) with the Superracks I think it was called.

I find it interesting, that you can navigate/control the Kemper via Internet and a browser.
    Why isn't it possible via RigManager?

• They've likely made some kind of web-input-to-midi-NRPR-translator-thingamabob. Since the KPA allows many (most? all?) parameters to be controlled by NPRN messages.

The first part of that solution is doable, I'm still digging how they move the DI wav file to Profiler, what process does the reamp thing and takes reamped file back and sends to web.