How Do Updates Work

• Being new to Kemper (not in my hands yet) How do updates work? Thing like stomp effects and amp models are always or at least can be improved on with firmware updates? New effects and other bells and whistle can also be added?

For example how much has this unit improved in areas since it came to market and how far do you guys see it going?

One thing that annoyed me with my 11r was the flat out dropping of the product and one thing that landed me here was seeing support and future progress,

• Kemper Profiler gets regular updates since over 5 years.

All updates are free - there are newer versions of operating systems, bugfixes, new features (Merged Profiles in version 3, Morphing in version 4), new effects (top class delays in version 5).

Summing up, Kemper is unlike all other electronic stuff that is on the market for last let's say 2 decades. It's built to last and deliver.

To get a full view, what has happened during that time, you may read document called Addendum Manual, where you have all important additions/changes listed sequentially.

Since Kemper doesn't have any amp models (as modelers have) - new versions of operating system don't change the sound of rigs (profiled amps).