How to assign the Tuner to a button on Behringer FCB 1010 (SOLVED I guess)

• Hi guys!

Thanks to this forum, I have modified a Behringer FCB 1010 pedalboard, by cutting off the expression pedals, thus reducing the size from the equivalent of the landmass of Australia to a much more managable size.

Only problem is that I'm not able to use the tuner on the Kemper without sauntering over to it during our gigs. One of the expression-pedal in "off-mode" triggered the tuner, so I could use the LED-display on the pedalboard.

So now I wonder how to re-route the MIDI signal so that when I push the (for instance) MOD or the REVB- footswitch, it triggers the tuner.
    I am stupid. I have tried to read the manual, but I couldn't make heads or tails of what they were on about.

Hopefully someone here with better pedagogical abilities will be able to help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Is this thing on?
    --
    Kemper Rack | Behringer FCB 1010
    Check out my band Blodsmak

• I am using the Uno4Kemper chipped Behringer.

What I would like to do is to use the B-pedal (pedal no 7) to activate the tuner. I suppose then that I would have to figure out a way to program that button to communicate my wish to the Kemper.

The problem is that I do not know what end to start in. Do I program these changes from the Behringer, or the Kemper?
    And is the fact that i'm using a UnO Behringer going to mess this up?

Is this possible to do without a Midi Editor for the Macintosh at all?

Is this thing on?
    --

• Well...

I don't know how this have happened, but apparently i am psychic. =O

By just thinking hard about this, and also asking you guys for help, my pedalboard is now switching on the tuner on the Kemper by me pressing the 7 (B) button.
    I have no idea how this happened, and being of a not very inquisitive mind, I am not going to pursue it, but just enjoy the fact that it works.

I am considering starting a psychic hotline. I'll call up the ones who have problems, just to prove my skills. :P

Is this thing on?
    --