Fryette/VHT Deliverance 120 pack

• So I decided to put these up for sale if anyone wants them.

Raivio Sound on Big Cartel

33 studio profiles, 8 euros
    Mesa Boogie Rectifier Standard cab w/V30
    Hesu 1x12 Wizard cab w/ Celestion Lynch signature

Audio samples in a mix here.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

Who buys the pack gets all future additions for free. I've emailed the new download link to all who bought the first version of the pack. smile.png

Cab Mesa Rectifier withy V30:

6 high gain profiles

Cabinet: Hesu with Celestion Lyncback (this speaker is a perfect match for that dry VHT sound btw):

3 high gain profiles with a darker sound
    6 profiles for a pop/rock crunch tone
    3 high gain profiles tweaked for low tunings on 7- and 8-strings
    3 mid gain profiles
    1 clean profile
    1 low gain profile
    8 high gain profiles for regular tunings

• Profiles refined using ESP Horizon w/ EMG 85.
    8 profiles for 2 euro

=O:D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• 16 new profiles added to the pack. Price still 2 euros for 48 hours, then it goes up!

As before who buys the pack gets all future additions for free. I've emailed the new download link to all who bought the first version of the pack. :)

Cabinet: Hesu 1x12, with Celestion Lynchback

3 high gain profiles tweaked for low tunings on 7- and 8-strings
    3 mid gain profiles
    1 clean profile
    1 low gain profile
    8 high gain profiles for regular tunings

Soundclip of the 7-string high gain with drop A: https://soundcloud.com/nakedzen/kemper-d120-7st-test

• Yoink, have a beer on me brother
    happy easter man

Edit - what the price will go up 2 euro? lol your killing me man , its already too cheap and should go up.. :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Yoink, have a beer on me brother
    happy easter man

Edit - what the price will go up 2 euro? lol your killing me man , its already too cheap and should go up.. :D

Ash

LOL. Thanks! I'll raise it to 5 euros I think. I'm not really aiming to make this into a business, way too many things going on with the studio, band and maybe record label as well. And I have a day job too. :D

• I have added 9 new profiles to the pack!

Sound sample here:

• So it seems for me to be able to create direct and merged profiles I'll need to invest in something that I can use to pad the output from the amp since it has no level control on the fx send. That, or get a dummy load with line out.

In other news, I've created a big cartel store to make purchases easier:

Raivio Sound on Big Cartel

EDIT: New clip. Deliverance does Deliverance. :D Also some cheesy visuals.

• People were complaining about the lack of sound samples so I did a really quick one here: