My Kemper sounds different today

• Suddenly my saved favorite profiles either have way too much bass or sound really thin maybe even phased. if i start the kemper the sound is right as it should be then if i change patch and go back to the same patch i just used it sounds very different. Any ideas on how to fix this? i don't know if its coincidence or not but it happened as soon as i imported some new cabs i downloaded today. I have a backup from 2 days ago but do i somehow need to reset the kemper first? ?(

• No need to reset, just restore the backup, I also have the new cabs from Till, but here is everything fine....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Read my thread "found the boxed-tone bug"

The thing is, when you change something in the cabs and save the rig, there will be a different sound when you go back to the sound.
    I already sent this bug to the kemper-helpline. They answered that they tried it and also realized this bug. They are working to fix it.
    Till then, try to zero everything in the cabs-section. This should solve the problem so far.

• Ive reverted to a previous backup and now the problem is much worse than before the sounds now are not just slightly different they all sound like a farting noise its so bad i cant distinguish a e from a g it sounds garbled on every profile. anyone know how to reset it?