Rockman Guitar ACE

• It won’t profile any of the effects.
    The problem I think I had was with the built in compression on the cleans and I think that was what was freaking the Kemper out.

I had a similar experience when trying to profile a Boss AC3 acoustic pedal. It confused the Kemper. It seemed to think that bright top end rattle was distortion and kept making an overdriven profile. As with my custom X100, I got there in the end.

Vinny Burns

Any chance you'd be willing to share those profiles? I'm always looking to score more X100 or other well-done pedal profiles. I totally understand if you prefer to keep them for yourself though, as I know you are an actual touring musician.

Thanks,

Jeff

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• It won’t profile any of the effects.
    The problem I think I had was with the built in compression on the cleans and I think that was what was freaking the Kemper out.

I had a similar experience when trying to profile a Boss AC3 acoustic pedal. It confused the Kemper. It seemed to think that bright top end rattle was distortion and kept making an overdriven profile. As with my custom X100, I got there in the end.

Yes, that's what I meant, the fact that the x100 has the compression effect running all of the time. Not that I was trying to profile time-based effects, we all know that doesn't work.

This is the best page concerning all of the different versions of the Rockman, the way it operates, and the PCB revisions.

https://www.rockman.fr/Reviews/Rockman.htm

I have a Rev 8 board coming, which is the soft clipped model, that may or may not be better for Profiling than the Hard clipped Rev 10 version.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms