Android/Chrome: editor adds random [size=12] tags

• Not a big deal, but whenever I write or edit a post from my phone (Chrome beta on Android), the editor adds random [size=12] tags, which I then have to delete manually in the bb-code (non-wysisyg) view, otherwise my post looks weird.

Just signaling. 8)

• Come to think of it: I think it mainly happens when I'm re-writing things, jumping around in the editor window, adding or deleting words in the middle of a sentence etc. I tend to do that a lot. :)

Let's see if it happens this time... I'll preview this post regularly and just add some more text.

What prompted me to write this was that I saw a seemingly unintended text size jump to 12 in someone else's post and thought, well apparently it isn't just me. But now of course I've forgotten where that was.

Well... Seems like it's behaving this time.

Oh no look!

Ok seriously, this is not a trick. :D I have no idea what prompted it. I went back up and added a couple of line breaks before "Well", then previewed and there it was.

But like I said: no big deal, and I can imagine this would be a difficult bug to hunt down.

• I think maybe you need to be an obsessive re-arranger of long sentences like me to make it happen. Probably some kind of karma for those who are too concerned with typographic and stylistic details. :)

Gaaah, see, it happened again. Never touched the size button. I tested it by adding line breaks after my first sentence and then deleting them again. Karma, I tell you.

Edit: okay, I think I've found a way to force it to happen. Add a line break in the middle of an already written piece of text, delete it again, save: there it is.