Its here PACK 11!

• Its good to see and hear you. Great stuff! Simply superb.
    The best collection of midrange gain profiles I've bought. And I own an lot of them.
    Great work. Thanks

Edited once, last by Gaul ().

• The samples are downloadable in the other thread "Profil-ing" on one of my posts, so go ahead and download them.
    The subscribers thing, this is a discount code for you. so look out for the mail.. (I have a large number on my mail list) so its takes several days to get to everyone.

AS the redplate.... sadly this was a casualty...I just did not gel with it, therefore I did not release the profiles for it.

All mails should be complete in the next 6 hours (its whats telling me anwyay)

If you didnt get it, then chevk your spam folder, or contact me directly so I can help out.

Cheers
    A

• This is without a doubt the best sounding pack I have ever purchased or downloaded. This is the first time that i haven't had to replace cabs ( I usually use Ownhammer ), massively adjust amp parameters etc. These taste amazing right out of the box!! So well done!

• This is without a doubt the best sounding pack I have ever purchased or downloaded. This is the first time that i haven't had to replace cabs ( I usually use Ownhammer ), massively adjust amp parameters etc. These taste amazing right out of the box!! So well done!

Thanks for the nice feedback. - the new Liveroom certainly helps without any unwanted freq creeping in.

Im sitting here currently as we speak, unable to put guitar down playing with the Fuchs Fullhouse Blues Profile, so enjoyable : )

• Thanks for the nice feedback. - the new Liveroom certainly helps without any unwanted freq creeping in.
    Im sitting here currently as we speak, unable to put guitar down playing with the Fuchs Fullhouse Blues Profile, so enjoyable : )

Yes, I must confess that I spend the better part of an hour alone on the IMP profile, and found it hard to move on to other profiles... but SO glad I did! I need more time! I feel a "sick day" coming on for the work week ahead... *cough*! :)

• Seeking to re-create the sound of: – TwoRock Crystal, TwoRock Cardiff, Jackson Briton 4.0, Jackson Fullerton, WEM Dominater3, Fender Super, Fender Pro, Cornell Romany, Fuchs FullHouse, Fuchs Train45, Prototype Zen, Vox AC30, Supro Model T, 65Amps Nashville, ToneKing Imperial, ToneKing Grande, TopHat Club Royale,

Soon as i heard the SLIDE demo...i knew there was no way out of avoiding the pack lol
    SOME ONE ..ONE DAY HAS TO DO A REGGAE PACK!!

Good Job Andy

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Really, really great pack (as always)! I especially love the Supro. One question though, any reason you guys didn't capture the Crystal clean? All the profiles of it (which, again are great) have the gain up. But since it's meant to be a glorious clean platform I was hoping there'd be a few captures that were without gain. Anyway, great stuff.

• Really, really great pack (as always)! I especially love the Supro. One question though, any reason you guys didn't capture the Crystal clean? All the profiles of it (which, again are great) have the gain up. But since it's meant to be a glorious clean platform I was hoping there'd be a few captures that were without gain. Anyway, great stuff.

Thanks Buddy

Yeah For the Crystal, just woulds not capture it clean for some reason. - no matter how hard I tried, it just always captured a distorted signal...although it all felt and sounded clean, the profiler had its own mind at that point!.. - I spent some time getting it clean, and trying. from adjusting levels, to mic pre's to everything.. so in the end it beat me! Kemper wins lol!

• Thanks Buddy
    Yeah For the Crystal, just woulds not capture it clean for some reason. - no matter how hard I tried, it just always captured a distorted signal...although it all felt and sounded clean, the profiler had its own mind at that point!.. - I spent some time getting it clean, and trying. from adjusting levels, to mic pre's to everything.. so in the end it beat me! Kemper wins lol!

That's SO weird. Ah well. Thanks for trying. I'll try rolling down the gain on the profiles and see if it gets me close. The profiles all sound and play great, though. Really great.

• No dont do that.. .roll your guitar volume down on one of the lowergain ones instead.. will give you a better sound i think... (not tested scientifically)

To be honest, i do that anwyay as a matter of habbit..so as you were.. or as you prefer in the correct words I guess. - Either way,, Enjoy buddy : )

• Just spent a little bit this morning playing my EJ Strat using your new pack and...wow! These amps are fantastic. I have some new number ones!
    That Jackson amp is killer. I was using the Brit Lead, with a little bit of delay (Single delay) dialed back and barely there. The amp sings/sustains and is just a ton of fun. Love it!

This pack is money well spent. Thanks Andy

Drog

• I'm absolutely brassic at the moment, but I'll be picking this pack up as soon as I've got the cash. Might have to start selling some stuff... I made a calamitous error when changing my mobile subscription and got tempted into getting a "free" iPad in the deal. Stupidly, I didn't read the small print and am now paying three times as much a month as I did before, and tied myself down for three years. What a dimwit!