option to empty effect slot

• Often when i check out new profiles there are in the stompsection some effects customised. If you want to delete them, you'll have to scroll through the whole efectsection to delete them to make it empty. An option to delete them would be awesome.
    Sory for my bad english.

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Often when i check out new profiles there are in the stompsection some effects customised. If you want to delete them, you'll have to scroll through the whole efectsection to delete them to make it empty. An option to delete them would be awesome.
    Sory for my bad english.

You could always just turn off the FX. Since you aren't using it, it doesn't affect anything. Don't think having them in the slots increases the processing power required either.

• i don't want to turn them of, i want them permanent empty

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• 1) Empty all the effects slots
    2) Press-hold the stomp button below
    3) Press the store button
    4) Give it a name that starts with eg. an underscore, so it will show up first in the preset list.

Now you can easily remove all the effects from a rig, by loading this preset of "no stomps".

Alternatively:
    - Do steps 1) and 2) above
    - Press the Lock button.

Now effects are permanently removed from the rigs you load (until you unlock the stomps section again).

Be aware that if you store a rig after this point, any previously loaded stomps will NOT be in the stored rig.

• If you have a RIG loaded with one empty stomp or effect. Here's another simple work out tip.

Select a stomp or effect which is empty. - Press copy.
    Select the stomp or effect you will have empty. - Press paste and than store.