Kemper via usb to pc - controlling delay time

• Hi,

A newbie question here. I got the kemper Connected via usb to my DAW, mostly for the rig manager, but I have seen some topics about using the DAW for setting the delay tempo of a procject directly to the Kemper.

So, I use Cakewalk Sonar and are interessted to know if the following can be done somehow:
    When creating a New Project With lets say, 100bpm, is it a way do directly synchronice the delay/chorus etc tempo on the kemper?
    The delay pattern must be set manually I understand, but what about the tempo?

• The Profiler receives MDI clock via its MIDI INPUT.

Tempo needs to be enabled in the Rig Menu and in a delay effect "To Tempo" needs to be activated. Otherwise effects might not follow MIDI clock.

All these subjects are explained in context in the chapter "Tempo" in the Reference Manual.

• Burkhard ... I don't think that this is another topic.

Olava wants to synchronise his Profiler to the tempo of his DAW.
    Like paults mentioned is this not possible via a USB Connection and MIDI has to be used.

I used the MIDI connection.
    He uses Sonar, I've used Cubase - but hopefully that makes no difference.
    I've trouble getting a stable tempo value from my DAW.
    Kemper support and you mentioned, that MIDI Clock from computer system can fluctuate. MIDI Clock from an Hardware sequencer should be prefered.

Now olava has all the informations to this topic.

For information:
    I am planing additional test with different clock sources und MIDI Monitoring near the Kemper MIDI Input Interface.
    If I have new informations, I will report back in the other thread.