Kemper + Scarlett 2i4

• Hello,
    I'm having trouble solving a problem.
    I have my Scarlett 2i4 with the RCA outputs on the back. From there I use a cable (2x RCA to 2x 6.3mm Jack) to go into the aux input of the Kemper. Here is the problem:

- I know the inputs work because if I plug in other things like guitar or keyboard they work (aux mix is turned up correctly)
    - I know there is an output because when I connect my monitors it works
    - I know the cable works because I've tried it somewhere else

What could it be?

• What is the problem, because literally you didn't describe this :)

You want to hear output from your 2i4 through Kemper? Speakers are connected to Kemper?

• I have tried using both 1+2 and 3+4, nothing happened.
    I've already turned the headphone mix up and that didn't solve the problem. I have the unpowered version so no speakers are connected

• - I know the inputs work because if I plug in other things like guitar or keyboard they work (aux mix is turned up correctly)
    - I know there is an output because when I connect my monitors it works
    - I know the cable works because I've tried it somewhere else

I would check these three points again just to make sure. Then subsequently connecting the 2i4 to the Kemper Aux In without changing anything on the computer/2i4/Kemper.

• I have tried using both 1+2 and 3+4, nothing happened.
    I've already turned the headphone mix up and that didn't solve the problem. I have the unpowered version so no speakers are connected

I use this on my 2i4 , but use the balanced outs just because I have those normal guitar cables available, but, make sure you turn the "input / Playback" knob (near the big Monitor knob ) to playback to have the PC signal to get thru to your kemper, otherwise you won't get any signal to the Kemper .

Also have the big Monitor knob on the Scarlett turned up so enough signal is getting thru , and Have you checked the output section to make sure the aux are turned up ?