15 More Bogner Uberschall DI/Studio/Merged profiles

• I know I've put a lot of profiles of this amp recently but I just swapped the tubes to JJ KT77's and I like the improvements that made. Plus I profiled these with an Sennheiser e609 at the center cap.

The naming convention follows my previous uploads as far as higher number = higher gain.

The merged profiles end with an M, the DI profiles end with an ! and the studio profiles are the ones without either.

Please review them and vote them up if you like them... If you don't like them then tell me why please so I can improve my profiling skills.

• Thanks guys, I've owned a couple of Uberschall's in the past and this one is the best I've owned (2015 Rev. Blue). Great tones no matter where you dial the EQ.

All of the merged profiles I've done are using the line out which is supposed to be Pre-EQ according to Bogner so each merged rig is just the amp and the gain setting. Then to get the cab/studio profiles I close mic on axis with the mic just a little towards the edge of the cap. It's the amp the way I hear it in the room or I tweak the mic and try it again...

I've got a gig this next Saturday and instead of lugging the beast and cab around I'm going straight into the PA with the Kemper with these profiles... We always EQ the PA for a flat response and then EQ each instrument input but I don't expect to have to do much for these profiles...

• Tried these last night, very nice. Definitely keepers.
    I found them a touch bright but I found the merged profiles worked great with a cab choice that was not so bright.

I think that has to do with the e609 mic that I used this time versus the MD421 or the mic's I've used in the past.

I do play lead and my amp settings are usually a little brighter than I like them to be or I have the presence a little higher than I like it, but I cut through the mix like a razor blade.

I'm glad you guys like them. I'm gonna work on getting that Friedman BE100 in my possession for a couple of days and get it profiled.

• I think that has to do with the e609 mic that I used this time versus the MD421 or the mic's I've used in the past.
    I do play lead and my amp settings are usually a little brighter than I like them to be or I have the presence a little higher than I like it, but I cut through the mix like a razor blade.

I'm glad you guys like them. I'm gonna work on getting that Friedman BE100 in my possession for a couple of days and get it profiled.

Keep us informed. Hope the friedman rocks!

• I think that has to do with the e609 mic that I used this time versus the MD421 or the mic's I've used in the past.

Now we're talking. Looking forward to the BE100 profiles!!

• These profiles are extremely tight in feel and sound. Great work. Do you happen to have a list of the channels you used for each profile? For example Uber 5-e609 would be which channel on the Uberschall?

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

• These profiles are extremely tight in feel and sound. Great work. Do you happen to have a list of the channels you used for each profile? For example Uber 5-e609 would be which channel on the Uberschall?

All channels are the lead channel except for the clean or Uber 1-e609. The level of gain is represented by the increasing numbers, so the Uber 5-e609 is the highest gain profiled.

As far as the eq settings, that stays the same once I find a sweet spot.