5.2.0.12879 issues - darn it!

• I had a problem with the calibration too. When i switched of my kpa the calibration gets lost. It looses the last 5% of range. I opened a ticket and i have sent a picture to Burkhart. The answer was quit easy. Burhart has seen that i used a selfmade trs cable for one of my mission pedals and he recommended to change the cable to a original new one. What can i say, stupid me, i changed the cable and from this point i never had the issue.

So weirdly and ironically, one of my TRS cables that came with my Moog Pedals went bad after reading this. I had no idea those cables could be so fussy.

• So weirdly and ironically, one of my TRS cables that came with my Moog Pedals went bad after reading this. I had no idea those cables could be so fussy.

Weirdly mine did the same thing last night. Then I tried switching cables while the KPA was on... and all sound immediately vanished, only to return again on re-boot. Freaky! New cables already on order.

Gary ô¿ô

• Weirdly mine did the same thing last night. Then I tried switching cables while the KPA was on... and all sound immediately vanished, only to return again on re-boot. Freaky! New cables already on order.

I wonder if this is only an issue when using the pedal for volume? Since I have been avoiding using the pedal for volume, I haven't had a problem. I would really love the option, though. I wouldnt mind adding a few more Moog pedals to my board, either.

• Weirdly mine did the same thing last night. Then I tried switching cables while the KPA was on... and all sound immediately vanished, only to return again on re-boot. Freaky! New cables already on order.

Be aware:

If you disconnect the TRS cable from the expression pedal first and from the Profiler second, while the Profiler is up and running, it might confuse the automatic pedal calibration, because while you pull the plug out of the pedal you might shortcut its contacts for a short moment. You should avoid leaving an "open cable" being connected to one of the Profiler's or Remote's pedal sockets. If you have to exchange a pedal, disconnect the cable on the Profiler side first. If the Profiler is switched off this doesn't matter.

And if you forgot this and any pedal controller seems screwed, your first check should happen at the Pedal Links page in the System Settings. There you can monitor the current position and response of all four pedal controllers. And you can use the four Soft Knobs to intervene and make immediate corrections instead of restarting the Profiler just to reset the pedals.

• And if you forgot this and any pedal controller seems screwed, your first check should happen at the Pedal Links page in the System Settings. There you can monitor the current position and response of all four pedal controllers. And you can use the four Soft Knobs to intervene and make immediate corrections instead of restarting the Profiler just to reset the pedals.

Thank you for that, yes I had forgot that. Sagely advice for sure!

Gary ô¿ô