(Soundside) - 5Years Celebration - Get a free profile pack

• Thank you all!
    We are glad to provide Kemper profiles for more than 5 years.
    Btw we were the first commercial profile seller :)

Today we sold our 12000th profile pack / bundle - we did not expect this when we started.

Again thank you all!

A big part of the profit went into new amps, cabs, speakers, mics, preamps ... to bring you more and better profiles from some of the worlds best tube amps.

In addition to all this did we profile great amps from friends/collectors and a grear vintage guitar shop near by.

We'll continue to profile great amps this year - some amps are still waiting to be profiled.

As a thank you we offer this:
    Get a free pack for each order from now until end of March.

Do like this:
    Order at least one profile pack
    Send us an email - include the number of the profile pack you like to get for free.
    (Please understand that it can take up to 48hours until you get your free pack)

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Thank you guys!

Up to know should everyone get this free profile pack - if not please let me know via email.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• The cleans in pack 76 (Fuchs Overdrive II) are very good, though I am not sure whether this pack is better than pack 60 (the earlier Fuchs Overdrive). I find the bright Marshall of Pack 35 very useful. It cleans up very nicely with the volume knob. I think your offer of two packs for one makes your single-amp packs similar in price to those of some other vendors (around 12 E). You should do it more often! Can we order more this way during the week or is it just one order per customer? We are saturated with good or great profiles from lots of vendors, but I gather Soundside still delivers after all these years.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Thank you for your

Different amps were used to create the profiles for pack #60 and #76.

For #60 we used an older Fuchs ODS and for #76 the lastest (and greatest) Fuchs ODS II (a very nice amp).

Yes, you can order as much profile packs as you like - this special offer ends on March 31.

• Gratulation Armin, keep on going!
    And I have to say I really, really wish I could play like Dave Chamberlin, who is presenting your profiles in the best way I could think of!!! Great guitar player - and this man knows how to use the Kemper!

• Just bought some profiles, looking forward to trying them out. Decided to try some of your profiles first before I go through the trouble of profiling all of my own amps.

Sent you an email for the free pack offer. :D