Kemper Rack - Visibility of knobs on stage

• Guys, I will finally pick up my Kemper Rack and a Friedman ASM-12 this Saturday.

Now I am thinking about the proper rack tools and there was a question that I couldn't find a proper answer to:
    How good is the visibility of the knobs of the Kemper on stage? It seems the display of the Kemper is very bright so I could ditch my 19" Furman Power Conditioner which I would just keep for the lights on front. I will then go with the Furman AC-210 A E Power Conditioner (just a smaller version of it because I just need one power outlet) that I can just put in the back of my rack.

I think I could then go with a 4 space rack: The Kemper and a panel for bringing all my cable connections to the front of the rack. Small and lightweight setup:-)

• Guys, I will finally pick up my Kemper Rack and a Friedman ASM-12 this Saturday.

Now I am thinking about the proper rack tools and there was a question that I couldn't find a proper answer to:
    How good is the visibility of the knobs of the Kemper on stage? It seems the display of the Kemper is very bright so I could ditch my 19" Furman Power Conditioner which I would just keep for the lights on front. I will then go with the Furman AC-210 A E Power Conditioner (just a smaller version of it because I just need one power outlet) that I can just put in the back of my rack.

I think I could then go with a 4 space rack: The Kemper and a panel for bringing all my cable connections to the front of the rack. Small and lightweight setup:-)

I'm only using a 4-space rack with a power conditioner (no lights) and the Kemper. The lights are plenty bright enough. You can control the brightness of them and crank them up higher if you need them brighter (or just want a light show behind you). That won't necessarily help you read the labels on the lights, but I've never had a stage so dark where I couldn't read what I needed to see on the Kemper. And honestly, you'll memorize where the key knobs/buttons are in no time and won't need the labels. Plus, most of the key things that you'll need to adjust are going to be lit up in the display screen. I think the only knobs I EVER touch when playing live, is just the master volume. And even that is rare, because I usually have my volume set during sound check. If I need to change it during the gig, it's not hard to remember where one knob is. You'll be fine without extra lights in your rack.