Lack of Low end solution?

• There was an update in the past that got the low end closer to the amp but I still have found some profiles I've done to be lacking.

Its been a while since I've been at it but was thinking would a possible solution be to
    1.do the profile
    2.In ozone do an eq comparison of the amp and new profile.
    3.create a curve so they match
    4.re-profile with the EQ curve in the signal chain to make up for the difference.
    5.compare amp with new profile

I know the frequencies that can sometimes be an issue get cut in mixes etc but would be nice
    Thoughts?

• If you find profiles that you did not profile on your own and lack bass, they are for sure intended to sound like they sound.

Sorry Christoph, these were ones that I had profiled myself and checked with ozone eq ...I'll see if I can post some examples.
    There was a definite improvement with the FW update that addressed this but I found still a slight difference ...I'll try to do some examples in the next few days!

• refine refine refine tends to fix the low end.

I believe in an interview Michael Wegener talked loosely about some of his profiling techniques to compensate for some Kemper issues when profiling. He didn't expound too much since he said he'd have to actually show you all the things he does, but one tip he gave was that if you are feeling the profile lacks on the low-end, it help to do something counter-intuitive: when refining you should play lots of high chords and notes, not low ones.

• How would this be any more effective if the frequencies in question are already present when profiling an amp the first time around?

In my opinion, rather than re-profile with an EQ curve in the chain, simply note the most prominent areas that are lacking in the EQ curve and add them back in manually via EQ using one or more effects slots.