Searching for best profiles for "praise&worship"

• Yeah, I'd love to share anything I've learned. As long as you've looked and looked in the manual, most of the guys here aren't going to get irritated with questions.

And no, you aren't blindly missing it, they are kind of hidden due to the naming stuff. The Mbritt 65 Princeton I believe was in pack 1 (I got it when he first released it I think he renamed it subsequently, as I mentioned). I believe it is called 'Stubborn Prince' now. When I look at the profile pack 1 info sheet, I can't find it listed though, but it is included in the profile sound clips listing, so you may want to double check with Michael. He is really awesome and will respond to you directly via email about this stuff when you need legitimate help. He's really a great guy.

I think the Matchless BC6 mentioned is a Matchless SC30 B6 from Mbritt. That profile is also in pack 1 I believe, he calls is 'Out of Matches SC30'. It is a good one too. Pack one really has some nice stuff (they all do actually) I have pack 1, 2, and 3 and they are great. His demos do a good job of getting you the idea of what the sound will be.

Those /13 profiles are nice too, they are good for P&W stuff.

• Where are these MBritt Matchless BC6 and Fender '65 Princeton profiles? I have the MBritt Rig Pack 2, and I'm looking at several of the other packs right now, including Rig Exchange.

The Matchless C30 and Princeton profiles are in Pack 1. One of the better Princeton profiles is in the new Rig Pack for free along with a Matchless John Jorgenson 30, which is similar to the C30. Pack 1 has some of my main 3rd Power amps that I find work for a huge range of stuff, from the cleanish blackface tones to the Plexi type tones with klon pedal, although a couple of those are included in the free Rig Pack too. I'd start there and if you have Pack 2 already, you should be covered for a lot of stuff.

• Perhaps showing my age, I use the MBritt D-Pack a lot, his new AC-30 pack & his Colonial. Lots of others sprinkled in here & there, like the free & awesome Morgan AC20.

• @lonestargtr I'm going to check out that Princeton in the free pack, thanks for the tip! I do really like that Princeton from your Pack 1 though. I used that as my main sound for about a year and it worked great. Thanks for the great profiles!

• @lonestargtr Okay, I feel like an idiot, but I can't find the "Princeton" profile on the factory download. Same with the John Jorgenson 30. I know both are present, but the naming conventions have me stymied. Can you point me in the right direction?

• This is the list for the new Rig Pack from Kemper:

The Matchless JJ is the John Jorgenson 30. The Princeton is actually a profile of a Princeton Reverb clone that was in Pack 1. It's under Headstrung Queen, the actual amp is a Headstrong Lil King. Sorry for the confusion. I originally just looked at the initial list I made with my original names. Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike

Rig NameName of profiled amplifier*

MB - /13 JRT9/15 4 M (Pack 2) Divided by 13 JRT9/15
    MB - /13 JRT915 84 3 (Pack 2) Divided by 13 JRT9/15
    MB - /13 LDW39 2.2- (Pack 1) Divided by 13 LDW39
    MB - 3P Britt Solo- (Pack 1) 3rd Power Dream Weaver prototype
    MB - 3P Plexi Klon 2.1- (Pack 1) 3rd Power Dream Weaver prototype
    MB - 56 Fan Pro 8* (Tweedy) Fender Pro '56
    MB - 56 Fan Twins j5 R (Tweedy) Fender Tweed Twin
    MB - 62 Band Mister ROTO- (Pack 1) Fender Bandmaster
    MB - 62 D'Lux 6 (Vintage) Fender Deluxe '62
    MB - 65 Champion 5 3 (Vintage) Fender Champ '65
    MB - 65 Fan BM Tim (Pack 2) Fender Bassman '65
    MB - 69 Mars 50 9 3 (69 Mars) Marshall JMP 50 1987
    MB - 69 Mars 50 V3T (69 Mars) Marshall JMP 50 1987
    MB - 70 Mars SL 3 (Pack 2) Marshall Super Lead 100
    MB - 74 Champion 3 (Vintage) Fender Champ '74
    MB - 79 Mars MP 3 (Pack 2) Marshall JMP 50 1987
    MB - Bleatch Fire 45 (Pack 1) Tim-Bletchley Belchfire 45
    MB - Bogus Spirit B 8 (Pack 3) Boggy Soul 30
    MB - C Ton SRV 5 S (Modern) Ceriatone Overtone Special
    MB - Car Slant 6V 1- (Pack 1) Carr Slant 6V
    MB - Colony 2 9 (Colonial) Heritage Colonial
    MB - Dirt Shirt Lo 3 (Modern) Friedman Dirty Shirley
    MB - Dr. X Crash 2 3 (BoC) Dr.Z Z Wreck
    MB - Dumb ODS FB3 (D-Pack) Dumble Overdrive Special
    MB - Fried Man 4 (Pack 3) Friedman Brown Eye
    MB - Fux FH50 Cln 2 B 2 (Modern) Fuchs Full House 50
    MB - Fux FH50 OD 2 Bst (Modern) Fuchs Full House 50
    MB - Guy Ton V30 B3 (GTron) Guytron GT 100
    MB - Headstrung Queen*- (Pack 1) Headstrong Lil King
    MB - Kranker Rev Jr 1 8 (Heavy) Krank Rev Jr
    MB - Little Water 22 3 (Pack 2) Little Walter 22
    MB - Marlon A 1 (Heavy) Wizard Modern Classic
    MB - Mars J800 1 5 2 (800 Pack) Marshall JCM800 100W
    MB - Mars Silvie Jubi 1 8 (800 Pack) Marshall Silver Jubilee RI
    MB - Mars Silvie Jubi 2 6 (800 Pack) Marshall Jubilee 2553 1987
    MB - Mars TM45 SAO 2 (Pack 3) Britsound JTM45 Tribute
    MB - Matchbox JJ 3- (Pack 1) Matchless John Jorgenson
    MB - Metropol 2203 1 4 (800 Pack) Metropoulos 2203 100W
    MB - More Gain SW 2 (BoC) Morgan SW50R
    MB - Pea V Mace 1 4 (BoC) Peavey Mace
    MB - Polly Ton MB N6 (Vintage) Polytone Mini Brute 3
    MB - Rock Woman 3 2 (BoC) Scholz Rockman Sustainor
    MB - Sold Ammo 1 7 (BoC) Soldano Hot Rod 50
    MB - Tweed Champ 4 (BoC) 5F1 (Champ clone)
    MB - Vibr. Queen F1 (Pack 2) Fender Vibro-King
    MB - Victor V50 2 6 (Heavy) Victory V50 Earl
    MB - Voice Ace 30 4 Klon (Pack 2) Vox AC30TB
    MB - Voice Ace 50 K2 (Vintage) Vox AC50
    MB - Voice NT 5 (Modern) Vox Night Train 15
    MB - X-it X50S 3- (Pack 1) XITS X50S
  • Perfect!

I'm guessing since I already own all all the commercial packs (well, almost all!) I've already got all these profiles. I'm not into the super heavy, metal stuff, but these are all fantastic.

Back to the original question, for P&W I use lots of different things. Lately I've found lots of great stuff in the Jim Kelley pack. Other favorites include the 65AC30 pack, Matchless and Colonial. So hard to settle for just one!