Moving Stomps

• Hi,
    trying to move stomps within a Rig does not work. I already found hints saying pressing the stop button a few seconds to get the move feature. Unfortunately this does not work for me. I push the stop button an hold it but nothing happens. What am i doing wrong?
    Any help would be welcome..
    Thanks.

• When I want to move a stomp, I usually just hold the stomp soft button in for a second until it starts blinking, then hit copy and then press the soft button for the stomp location where I want it to go and hit paste. There are probably other ways to do it, but that's been a simple method for me. You can then change or disable the previous stomp location.

• Hi OhG,
    thanks for your hint, but unfortunately, that's not what i want. All stop slots are occupied and i want to change the position of two stomps. I exactly want to change the position of two stomps. Delay in position "Delay" shall be moved to position "Mod X" and the stomp in position "Mod X" shall be moved to position "Delay" . Copy and Paste will to lesd to the loss of the settings of one of the stomps. As i said, all stomps are occupied...
    Further tips?

• Why would you want to swap delay and mod x positions? I'm not even sure if you can put anything other than delay in the delay effect slot.. What I do know is the delay feedback and mix knobs won't work if you put delay into anything other than the delay slot.

• Since firmware version 5 the delay can be put in every stomp position and is no longer bound to the Delay-slot.
    In position MOD X i have a dual crystal and now i want to change the position of these two stomps vice versa...

• Ah sound. Well I think the thing to do is to copy the delay into another rig all together, save that rig and then move whatever's in the x slot into the delay slot, go back to the other rig and copy the delay from that back into the x slot.

Awkward, I know but I don't think there's an option to swap slots.

• You can save an effect setting as a Preset to recall it later and load it into a Slot using the Browse knob. When you have a Slot enabled for editing, press Store and choose 'Preset'. Name it, press Store again. Done.
    HTH