Request Kemper profiler floorboard

• Please make a floorboard without the option to profile amps(I don't want to profile amps but I only want to buy/download amp profiles from others like Michael Britt and Bert Meulendijk etc.Guys that have a great amp collection and the ability to profile those amps with prof.mikes).
    Make a floorboard with Kempers Own profiles amps and USB (for downloaden) .
    I think that a device like this can be made for a more budget friendly price (But with the ability to download all the great profiles on the web/market) in One device. Just like the Boss or line 6 devices. It Will be a best sellar for Sure.
    Regards,
    Mike

• Yes,like the helix and ax8. But then from Kemper with their profiles in it and the possibility to download profile packages via USB. Without the need of an interface or extra equipment.
    I believe there are a lot of players that want professional Kemper profiles to download.Players who don't have all those Nice amps themselves to profile.There are allready a lot of very good amp packs like the Britt and Meulendijk packages.So why profiling yourself? Of course there are Users that want the profiling ability.For them there is the normal Kemper.But for players that don't want to spent or can't affort the normal model....or doensn't use the profiling option....a stript down pedalboard would be great

• I don't think it would be much cheaper than a KPA. However, you wouldn't have to buy a foot controller, so you could save a few bucks there.
    This request came up quite a few times, and I understand that some people would prefer an all in one solution. But moneywise I don't think that it would be much more affordable.

• I once thought that I would like a floor board version as well. I have re-considered..... Here is why.

• Using the KPA rack in a flight case, I can stack it easily on my mixer rack (X32 Rack) and plug in the L/R and Power directly which is quite convenient
    • Only a single Ethernet cable need be routed out onto the stage area which reduces my clutter around my performance area and reduces setup time (less cable routing and taping)

On the positive side, you are correct. Such a floor board should be able to be sold for around $1700 which is considerably less expensive than a KPA and the Kemper Remote ($2500). In order for it to make sense for Kemper, they would have to make more money on it than they do on a regular KPA since it would likely steal the market share from the full KPA. They would also have to pay off the NRE (Non-recurring engineering) for the development cost over the number of units they would sell.

Of course, the lower price point may well raise sales enough to justify this cost.

I still question the utility of such a device. The separate floor board does have some distinct advantages.

• Must have for me!

Even less gear to carry!
    Less cabling on stage!

But I hope no sacrafices in functionality and controls. It's perfect at the moment. Should remain easy accesable and no deep dive menu's

• I'd be all over one if they came out with it!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love: