Ability for KPA to sense & Change key of Harmoniser without having to change manually

• Sometimes when using the KPA live I'd like to be able to change the key for the harmoniser quickly on the fly.

Would it be possible for the KPA to do something like the TC Helicon Harmony-GXT does (with the guitar signal for vocals) and listen to the key and adjust to suit?

I guess you could play the 1 chord and push/hold a button on the remote to trigger.

• Sometimes when using the KPA live I'd like to be able to change the key for the harmoniser quickly on the fly.

Would it be possible for the KPA to do something like the TC Helicon Harmony-GXT does (with the guitar signal for vocals) and listen to the key and adjust to suit?

I guess you could play the 1 chord and push/hold a button on the remote to trigger.

Good idea. Alternatively allow a trigger chord signal (like your keyboard player for example) be fed into the profiler to analyze the chords.

• Yeah, that could work too.

If its possible the guitar signal could work better I think though.Would just mean that you'd need to play the 1 chord before you solo , or before you start the song.

Maybe an option to mute the trigger signal or not would be handy too.