Cream Machine profiles uploaded to rig exchange

• Hey guys, I just put some Cream Machine profiles up. Here's what they are:

'Cream Machine A 10' is set up to sound good and outputting to an old alnico 10" speaker (that came out of a 59 Bassman reissue)

'Cream Machine C 10' is through a Celestion 10" Sennheiser MD 441 into the Kemper, same mic for the A version

'Cream Machine DI' is through it's cabinetulator output direct

'Cream Machine DI Cln' is a joke, it doesn't really do clean but this one has gain very low and output very high.

'Cream Machine DI Crunch' gain higher, output lower

'Cream Machine DI on 11' I tried to dime it but Kemper got an error for too much distortion so this is as gainy as I could get it and not upset the Kemper

I didn't mess with sag or eq or anything so it's a clean slate. Hope someone can use these and thanks everyone for sharing so many cool profiles already! :)

Edited 2 times, last by David C: Corrected a stated mistake. ().

• You did it! Well done, David, and thank you.

You'd probably best try to edit the cab info using the main Kemper site's management-of-your-uploads options if RM didn't allow you to. I don't know about that stuff, but seeing as RM simply reflects what's on the Exchange, this makes sense.

The Kemper staff are very-keen to ensure that everything is properly-labelled, so seeing as you've produced several output flavours, I'd get right onto sorting the tagging out before they ask you to anyway.

Again, thank you for making the Profiles already, David; you didn't waste any time, did you? 8o

• Monkey_Man, I'm doing everything from the Kemper itself and a flash drive to transfer. I can't use rig manager yet because my extremely stable music computer is still on winXP which doesn't work with it. I didn't realize I could edit files uploaded to this site so I'll try and figure that out.

And, you're welcome! :)

ps, please wait for the weird and unusual, it is coming soon. ;)

• Monkey_Man, sorted it but somehow one of my profiles got ate, eaten? Anyway, thought I uploaded 6 and somehow the cln one disappeared. Oh well, I might make them all disappear soon after I practice some more and get better versions to share. The Kemper is crazy fun to mess with, but it seems temperamental, probably novice user error on my part though. All I know is it's so difficult to leave alone, I must master it, I must learn all it's secrets! :)