New bags from Thomann for the KPA head and Remote

• Many tried to put the remote in the Kemper bag and stated it works... Although your dimensions indicates it should not fit...
    People say, it needs a bit of streching - but it works.

... I also am still looking for a solution. And I prefer one without strech ;) Right now, I take a normal luggage - one of those, you can take into a plane. There I put Kemper, remote, all cables, foot pedal, guitar strip and wireless... Works for me, but I would prefer a variant with separted places for the individual parts, so that they dont scratch each other...

EDIT: SORRY did not get your post. You were asking about the Thoman bag, right? Dont think it will fit...

• Well my bag didn't need stretching it just a bit fiddly to get the remote in because there are zippers on the inside which hold the inner lining. These are a bit in the way. Otherwise it fits quite well..

• I'd love to know if the Remote will fit on top of the KPA in the Thomann KPA bag like it does in the official bag.
    I'd love to have one bag to carry everything in that is easy to just sling over your shoulder.

• I'd love to know if the Remote will fit on top of the KPA in the Thomann KPA bag like it does in the official bag.
    I'd love to have one bag to carry everything in that is easy to just sling over your shoulder.

But be aware, that the hook of the shoulder-strap of the original Kemper-bag is a weak point.

• I have the original Kemper bag, it's great, but I decided to get a flight case for mine and I now use he bag for cables, strings, tools etc. I just figured it was better to have a hard case to move to the thing around in.

• Just ordered one (original). I know they have this problem with the shoulder strap so i'd rather use the handle when it comes :D

I hope the overall quality is worth the price compared to Thomann's own version, which according to other case/bags i had is often very good :wacko:

1987 Gibson LP Custom
    2015 Gibson LP Traditional
    2016 Fender US Std Strat
    -----------------------------------------------
    Kemper Profiler
    Boss GT-100
    Boss GT-001
    VOX Mini5 Green

• I ordered both the amp bag and the remote bag from Thomann. They arrived yesterday. I only had little time in the evening to have a first look. The bag is quite tight but the toaster fits in perfectly. My remote is in the rehearsal room and not at hand. I doubt that the remote has enough space in the amp bag. The plug of the power cable on top of the toaster was already enough, so that i had to "force" the zippers a bit . But the bag is completely new and might become a little loose in the future.

I once had the chance to see and test the green original bag and i think it has a bit wider dimensions.

I expect that the remote bag will also fit but from what i can see I am concerned whether an expression pedal has enough space in the outside pockets. They are quite small.
    Overall the bags seem to have a decent quality and they aren´t expensive. Longterm stability has to be proven, of course.

"Wenn´s net brummt, is kaputt"

• I got the Remote bag. One of my Mission EP-1's fits in the side pocket and the cable goes in with the remote. What are the other pockets for can anyone tell me?

I manage to wind up my expression pedal cable in one pocket and my kettle lead wound up tightly

• I got my bag yesterday. I must say that, for 39€, i'm really impressed with the quality. The Bag is really well padded, fits snuggly without to much wiggle room. The shoulder Strap is a weak point, as with most budget bags.

I'm planning to mount two Dunplop Straplocks to the bag. I can then use my Sandberg Flexstrap as a shoulder strap for the Bag :thumbup: