Pedal Your Kemper CAN Replace!

• Whoa! :)
    Due to the sound being as good in the Kemper, or due to practicality?

Nearly both !
    Initially it was the practicality to look for a substitute and I tested -at that time- nearly every simulation-pedal on the market. But I missed the possibility to mix the effect-sound most subtle to my direct-signal. (That's what a real cabinet does wonderfully). The Rotorcabinet-simulation in the KPA manages this very well and - for me - is far the best compared to those pedals.

The real deal on the one hand is unbeatable, but The KPA-Simulation on the other can come very/most close to it.
    I finished in selling my Leslie

• Nearly both !Initially it was the practicality to look for a substitute and I tested -at that time- nearly every simulation-pedal on the market. But I missed the possibility to mix the effect-sound most subtle to my direct-signal. (That's what a real cabinet does wonderfully). The Rotorcabinet-simulation in the KPA manages this very well and - for me - is far the best compared to those pedals.

The real deal on the one hand is unbeatable, but The KPA-Simulation on the other can come very/most close to it.
    I finished in selling my Leslie

Nice! :)

• My Strymon El Cap has been idle since the new delays, I love them to death, best wow and flutter tape goodness IMO, this also was the last pedal to be at my feet but I did pre order one of those Digitech Freqouts so It's probably only temporary.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Fopr me all of them...got rid of all my outboard equipment.

Not a big effects guy anyway but got rid of:
    Digitech Whammy
    Crybaby Wah
    Digitech delay
    Zakk Wyle overdrive
    MXR Phase 90
    EH Chorus
    Korg Pitch black tuner