New Kemper video))

• To my opinion - KPA sounds warmer and more natural...I'm big fan of "brown" sound, and I was unable to dial it on AXE II. I had both Axe FX Ultra and Axe FX II, and older Axe Fx Ultra sounds superior to Axe II (to my ears). At least - I could use my Wampler pedals in a front of it and got a nice results. The effects on KPA are not the same league compare to Axe, but the "source" signal in KPA sounds better imho. P.S. I'm sorry for my english guys.)

• To opinion - KPA sounds warmer and more natural...I'm big fan of "brown" sound, and I was unable to dial it on AXE II. I had both Axe FX Ultra and Axe FX II, and older Axe Fx Ultra sounds superior to Axe II (to my ears). At least - I could use my Wampler pedals in a front of it and got a nice results. The effects on KPA are not the same league compare to Axe, but the "source" signal in KPA sounds better imho. P.S. I'm sorry for my english guys.)

Hey Anton, Welcome. Your English is fine. Glad you're liking the KPA.
    Most ppl who have tried both seem to prefer the sound of the KPA while agreeing that the axefx can do far more in the way of fx.
    I do think the quality of the KPAs fx are excellent, just not as flexible or as numerous as the axefx.
    In my case thats a good thing, I prefer the ease of use of the KPA.

• To Hectrucci :
    Thanks)
    It's just like a regular 8 string - F#-B-E-A-D-G-B-E, got it this way from Schecter dealer.
    I need to practice more on that, it's my first 8 string, and it's bit difficult to do mute the strings because the neck is so wide :)

• Thanks Chris...
    Nope, it uses guitar F# string, there are several manufacturers who produce 8 string sets. The interesting thing is that if you make lowest string as drop E, then it will cover anything that could be played both on guitar and a 4 string bass.