Odd noise at the end of a sustaining note or chord

• I was hoping someone can help with a question. I'm new to Kemper and was not expecting this issue. I'm having a bit of an problem with excessive noise and it's occurring at the end of a note or chord as it sustains out and begins to dissipate. I describe it as hum or hiss that gets louder as the chord or note begins to fade out. It’s happening on both clean and overdriven profiles with 3 different guitars. It's not profile related as I've purchased several from M Britt, TAF and used the ones loaded from the factory. I've put the Kemper on a power conditioner and have moved it around to cancel out lights or bad power. Nothing seems to help except the noise gate but I have to turn it up to the point that my tone sounds terrible. Nothing is clipping that I can tell. I've spoken to Sweetwater and they have suggested to try a factory reset which I will do tonight. I have only had it 2 weeks and the firmware is up to date.

After searching the web, I see this was an issue back in 2014 but was fixed with a firmware release. It's very frustrating because I love this thing and want to use it but I can't record clean guitars because it's audible in the mix especially if the song ends with a fading chord.

Thanks for reading and for any feedback.

• I've owned two different Kempers (rack and now a toaster) and have never had that anomaly come up...

Good luck chasing that one down!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I'm having this issue as well. It's almost like as any note fades out to a certain point, fizzy distortion gets added to the decay. Always at about the same threshold of volume. Clean and distorted tones. I was on 5.1, and thought updating to 5.2 would maybe fix it. No dice. HELP!!!