In a perfect world there would be no bugs... but since we roam in the real world:
Updating and Kemper-houskeeping would be a lot easier for me if we had an official resource for the status of bugs. I like not having to spend lots of time setting up live microphones, but I enjoy digging around the www for often times mission-critical information even less... Let me explain via two scenarios:
NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE:
1) go online to see what people report
2) read through all related threads
3) some people reporting problems, often times not clear if due to "user error" setup specifics...etc
... at the end: I remember reading that someone somewhere had somekind problem...
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY UNIT:
1) go online, see if others have the same problem
2) is this problem "official"?
3) does Kemper know about it?
4) has it been fixed in the latest update?
... at the end: I remember reading that someone somewhere had a similar problem, that was kind of fixed, but don't remember exactly... wait let me use the semi-intelligent search function... 30 mins later...
Right now the information is kind of... partly... available in many places (mainly in "some thread", release notes...). I can't see any reason why this should not be available in a more compact format. "option-deluxe" would be a feature "inform me when the bug is fixed "
What do you guys think?