Headphone and Direct output EQ

• We have EQ option for the mains, monitor outputs. I would love an option for Direct output and Headphone output.

I use my Direct output at the same time as my Monitor output but sending it to another source, it would be handy if I could EQ the output on the Kemper.

I would also like an Headphone output EQ, so I can dial in a sound that is closer to what I hear from my reference monitors or amp. As well, I sometimes use different headphones and would like to EQ them to add/remove EQ as needed.

• We have EQ option for the mains, monitor outputs. I would love an option for Direct output and Headphone output.

I use my Direct output at the same time as my Monitor output but sending it to another source, it would be handy if I could EQ the output on the Kemper.

I would also like an Headphone output EQ, so I can dial in a sound that is closer to what I hear from my reference monitors or amp. As well, I sometimes use different headphones and would like to EQ them to add/remove EQ as needed.

But...then it wouldn't be a DI anymore! :D .

It would be cool if they could add an option to choose how the output functions. either DI, or 2nd monitor out.

• You can use the DI out as another monitor out, just set it to "master mono". You just can't disable the cab but that's not an issue if you are using frfr.
    This is one of the reasons I would like an EQ feature for it.

• It is possible to use the Monitor out (set as Master Left) and Direct out (set as Master Right) to feed the foh and then use the headphone out/main out for the in-ear Monitoring.

Advantage is that you could use the main eq to influence your in-ear Signal without affecting your foh Signal.