Cabinet block

• Approximation means that it is not the same. That would be like taking a profile of another modeler, if the original modeler is not accurate compared to the real thing your profile would be even less accurate.

So that's what "approximation" means, guess I must have missed that at school :D So if the original IR is not accurate then why would you want to use that anyway ?

• So that's what "approximation" means, guess I must have missed that at school :D So if the original IR is not accurate then why would you want to use that anyway ?

You are a pain in the ass man :D !!! Just because it is the closest to the real thing than me and probably most people has access to and my guess is that if the KPA is not using something else they invented that it is not based on IRs then they are using IRs.

• You are a pain in the ass man :D !!! Just because it is the closest to the real thing than me and probably most people has access to and my guess is that if the KPA is not using something else they invented that it is not based on IRs then they are using IRs.

:D :D :D