Anyone else have trouble getting email replies from Thomann?

• Ordered my KPA and it apparently shipped a few days ago, but haven't received any tracking info via email or on my customer page at Thomann. I've sent them several emails to several different email addresses and haven't heard back.

This is my first time dealing with them so wondering what others' experiences have been dealing with them.

thanks,

Steve

• In my account with Thomann I activated an option to get tracking updates on my consignment so that at each delivery stage I got an email. This worked well. Thomann are very quick at getting stuff to you.

Vintage amp obsessive

• In my account with Thomann I activated an option to get tracking updates on my consignment so that at each delivery stage I got an email. This worked well. Thomann are very quick at getting stuff to you.

I set my options at Thomann also and have received zero information from them via email or their web site.
    I finally got a response from them via email in which they gave me a DHL tracking number which has shown no new information since the 31st of January.
    I sent them yet another email and after about 3 days, they replied telling me that I should receive a "matchcode" to help track it once it leaves Germany and enters the USPS system. ...I have never received the matchcode or any update whatsoever from Thomann.
    Here's my experience: I ordered the KPA on the 27th of Jan. My cc was charged on the 29th. It has been 16 days since they charged me and I have no idea where my package is or when it may arrive...or if it's lost etc. I received an email from DHL today stating that they don't think it's even left Germany yet and to contact Thomann....so I did and am waiting to see their response.
    I live in the US and am a driver for UPS. Using anything other than a row boat to ship a package, it should never take this long to receive something from Germany or any industrialized country. People have told me that Thomann is slow to respond to emails as if that's ok. Most companies I've dealt with are much quicker to respond to questions. This shows either a lack of staffing or effort to provide quality service by Thomann in my opinion. If a customer buys a product from a company and it takes them 3-4 days to respond to an inquiry, that shows a weak link in the service end of their business model. Communicating via email is pretty frickin' common across the world and I would think they'd have things a little more streamlined than that so customers aren't left in the dark for days on end.
    Why haven't I called them? I'm on my ex-girlfriend's cell plan at the moment and have to get her to jump through some hoops with Verizon to activate international calling etc. On top of that, I don't feel I should have to spend more money just to find out where in the hell my order is and why I haven't received it or information on it's whereabouts. Why should I have to spend more money to get Thomann to provide a professional level of service?
    I didn't mean for this to be such a rant, but the more I think about it, the more it pisses me off. I bust my ass for my money and it doesn't sit well with me when a company happily accepts my money and then leaves me in the dark on the shipping end of the transaction. Excuse me for trying to hold a company to the same standard I am expected to acheive at my job.
    I'll take a deep breath and shut up now. :D
    Steve