Hello Everyone New User and a couple of questions

• Last night I used my Fender/Sunn SPL6000, highly underrated poweramp, and it sounds fantastic really punches hard, I sent the Quilter in under warranty cause there were issues from factory. I am hoping that will help, but when I had my AX8 I dialed it in once and it sounded amazing, I was able to use poweramp sims and the Quilter gave a juicy 3d sound, but turned everything off came back and it changed. After posting this I went back and forth with Pat Qulter and found the issue, just sent it out Monday so hopefully can try it next week. I should say to, I have no intentions on an FRFR set up, well i have one for the house but not in practice or live, so I wont worry about a positive coloration if that makes sense

• Not mate, that's not necessary.

The important thing is to make sure that Rig Manager's Preferences contains exactly the same name as the Profiler so they can communicate.

If you change the unit's as well as RM's name at some point in the future, you'll lose your stored-favourites tags, so be sure to choose something you can live with and that you'd be happy to be used on the Rig Exchange should you upload anything in the future.

• So to give an update on my new Kemper, again I come from digitech, line 6, Fratcal ect. The Kemper is the unit for me, I immediately got "my sound" achieved with little effort the fx provided suit me fine, I am not a big fx guy, for me it was more about achieving a desirable amp tone. The Kemper has all the oomph and kerrang of a real amp, I could not get my Fractal ax8 to give me that, now the Fractal is a great unit but I dont know how transformers to speaker ratio works exactly and I tweaked more than I played and was never satisfied. The Kemper already has those equations figured out for me so I just tweak the EQ alittle and find myself jamming non stop, very inspiring. I know I am still in the honeymoon phase but after years of units all based around the same idea the Kempers quality was noticed immediantly. I am so happy with my decision.

• do I have to hit some limit of activity before I can post? I see in the share profiles section someone offering to share some "live" profiles for a 5150 and mesa but I can not reply to it

• You can't hit the reply button? Can you see the thread? Have you registered your KPA? That part of the forum is for registered KPA users.