activate wah without using effect slot

• Is it possible to change the OS and have the possibility to use wah without sacrificing an effect slot?

For most people wah is an effect which you always want to be able to switch on. Now you always need to sacrifice an effect slot for that

I believe this is also possible with fractal AX8

• +1

As I mess around with new profiles I often go to the expression pedal and it's just a volume pedal because wah isn't activated!

I've said it before - why didn't they integrate an expression pedal into the remote?

• Dear Kemperites,
    Wah as a constant FX would be great so long as it could remain as wah/volume/pitch. Otherwise, everyone has to have at least two expression pedals. Currently, with a few limitations, users can have wah volume pitch or morphing with just one pedal.
    Still it's a good idea to take wah out of FX slots if it is possible.
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp

• +1... again.

I keep it locked in slot 1, so that means that I miss out on hearing how many Rigs are meant to sound if they already employ the slot for other purposes.

It's not practical to keep disengaging the wah and re-selecting a Rig in order to hear what might have already be there when browsing, after which I have to re-select the wah and lock it again. Rinse and repeat, again... and again. Irritating.

• I've said it before - why didn't they integrate an expression pedal into the remote?

I've read quite a few comments from users who are happy that they can place the pedal on the left side and use their left foot.
    With a built-in pedal it wouldn't fit into the Kemper Bag.

Using the wah without using a stomp slot is not necessary for me, but it's a good idea and I can see benefits for many users.

• I've read quite a few comments from users who are happy that they can place the pedal on the left side and use their left foot.With a built-in pedal it wouldn't fit into the Kemper Bag.

Using the wah without using a stomp slot is not necessary for me, but it's a good idea and I can see benefits for many users.

this!! I dislike all pedalboards/multifx/controllers because the expression is on the "wrong" side for me.
    I have two expression pedals to the left, perfect. I like that the remote has two outputs on each side for this.
    Plus the option of not having a integrated expression pedal gives me the opportunity to choose between a range of pedals available and find the one I like (for me I like the moog ep3 )