(GoT)Friedman Butterslax: Bill K & Fortin33 (Dual 57s Live)

• PACK RELEASED - CHECK YOUR INBOX IF YOU'VE ORDERED !

MERGED profiles will be delivered tomorrow evening (giving you a chance to sink your teeth into the pack before then and keep things clear & organsied!)

More to come... ;)

riff on.

• So I've spent the evening learning a Mastodon track but it's gone midnight now and I have to be up early plus been haunched over in a poor playing position apparently - as my back hurts!! But I digress; I only managed to get the intro lick, verse and some cool riffs during the song down - not everything in-between across all guitars unfortunately - as there's quite a lot going on in the track! (As per most Mastodon tracks I imagine - they're very textured and thick...) I'll carry on with it tomorrow evening and see what I can accomplish but unfortunately I'm out all day and didn't want to delay releasing the pack even a moment to get clips ready for release as buyers would be champing at the bit! :)

Clips will come, if you build packs...they will come! Haha :thumbup:

Until then, riff on.

• MERGED PROFILES DELIVERED - CHECK YOUR INBOXES :) !

Every STUDIO profile MERGED with it's RESPECTIVE DAP (DIrect Amp Profile)

=TOTAL INITIAL PROFILE PACK COUNT AS OF NOW: 96 (... with FREE updates to follow ...)

riff on.

• Put this sample clip together over the past couple of evenings

(apologies for the playing ... as I learnt it in the same space of time! Mix could probably do with some tweaking too but here it is...)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

riff on

• I learned and recorded this yesterday using a few different profiles for all of the guitars. Sorry about the production, I have zero experience, and the drums are just ripped from YouTube, so... yeah. I realize the bass is super loud, part of the reason I recorded this was to send a clip of my new Darkglass Alpha Omega pedal to my buddies.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I learned and recorded this yesterday using a few different profiles for all of the guitars. Sorry about the production, I have zero experience, and the drums are just ripped from YouTube, so... yeah. I realize the bass is super loud, part of the reason I recorded this was to send a clip of my new Darkglass Alpha Omega pedal to my buddies.

Nice one frenchylibre :)

• NB. I've just spent over an hour trawling through old emails from circa 2011 and discovered the BKP is actually a PainKiller (not a Nailbomb as I'd previously thought! ... Anyhow, all that would need changing if you choose to is the pickup-type field in RigManager from Nailbomb to Painkiller if you have already purchased the pack as the title field for profiles using the BKP states 'bk' so doesn't require any adjusting whatsoever fortunately as that would be a bit more time consuming to change for each!

Pack will be amended to reflect this going forwards (I have too many guitars haha...)

• I just got these profiles and it sounds beast! I dig that you made so many profiles for this pack. With different pickups, boosted, merged, direct... you dont need to question if this fits your rig or style. And it sounds great! Quality!

If you could profile the amp with the same settings Kelliher used in the friedman promo-video, i would shit my pants. With both pickups, direct, merged and all channels with he's settings i would be even more superhappy :D

Made a little mastodon-mix with the profiles:

Used a PRS Mira with Lace Dissonant Agressors

• Sounds fantastic!

• Nice job! Sounds great!

• Nice one kamspro!

And yup; that IS the GOT ethos -- pleased you recognise it and put it into words :)

(ALL our packs have the same treatment...!) - currently all profiles have iterations in both states; un-boosted/BOOSTED so you have that immediate flexibility... All packs include DAP/PAP/Studio/MERGED - (you name it!) to provide a plethora of options. Different pickup options will of course follow as we continue meticulously with our tone journey... ;)

That's great that you have pointed out that you "don't need to question if this fits your rig" - as our methodology and M.O. is to provide that facet to the range; so that value comes across combined with quality which you also mention :) -- so thanks again for doing so.

Hahaha, next update batch then ;) get some fresh underwear in ready for that...!!! You'll need it probably - amp is simply IMMENSE. BEEF.

riff on.

• LIKE our facebook page ... https://www.facebook.com/gameoftonesprofiles

Then DirectMessage us via it to request a FREE courtesy FRIEDMAN BUTTERSLAX Studio profile (used for the lead* in our MASTODON - 'Halloween' soundclip):

(*FX SLOTS come disengaged as standard now so that you don't miss the gem hidden underneath them and can engage them via the soft buttons if you wish!)

riff on.

• Shout out to GoT for this profile.

Downloaded it last night and 2am realised I had to go to work in 4 hours so should probably get some kip.

I should probably state up front I pretty much skipped everything but the direct profiles (I have Celestion and Ownhammer IRs that I just can't get past so I've just stopped trying).
    Amazed how versatile the amp is. The Channel 2 and Channel 1 and lower gain settings give beautiful pushed clean and crunch and are super responsive to the volume pot. Channel 3 is just a touch hot and fizzy for my tastes (not a fault of the profile, I've heard Big Bill play the real thing on a demo and that third chanel just fizzes like hell, so this profile is pretty much on the money), however this is without any tinkering with EQ and presence settings so I don't doubt I'll get a fat lead tone from channel three, that is providing I can get past channel 1 and 2 because they are just staggeringly good and frankly if I only had two DAP's of those channels it would have been worth the £25.

Nice work GoT, nice work indeed. I will be back!!!!!

• Cheers for your thoughts & comments NEUK01642 :) - you're not wrong! The Butterslax is an absolute wonder ... Even amongst company such as Splawn, Diezel & Soldano ;)

Thanks for the 'mini review' and look forward to your return to the GoT store !!! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you :) and perhaps consider our Custom Shop for a tailored profile of channel 3 to your liking ... ;)

http://gameoftonesprofiles.wix…m/gotprofiles/custom-shop

riff on!

• Pro Tone Pedals know where it's at ! Rocking profiles from our FRIEDMAN BUTTERSLAX pack in this clip...

A match made in TONE HEAVEN :saint:

External Content vimeo.com