mastermind gt22 and expression pedals.

• hello all . i just got my kemper. when i bought my mastermind gt 22 it came with 2 rjm expression pedals. i am a total noob, so i am trying to figure out how to set this up. Do i plug 2 cables from 1st pedal to ports 1 and 2 on the back of the mastermind and the second to 3 and four? i want to control wah, filter and volume as well as pitch. any help would be amazing.

• Connect one exp pedal to pedal input 1 on the mmgt , and the other exp pedal to pedal input 2 on the mmgt.
    On the mmgt you can Connect 4 exp pedals and 4 ext switches.
    In the MMgt editor on the global page you can name each exp pedal and configure what they shall Control.
    If you have exp pedal with a toe switch, then connect the toe switch to the ext. switch input on the mmgt,
    that way use the toe switch to turn on/off the wah as on an regular wahpedal.

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• ok, i have made progress. so for now i have one rjm sp-1 expression pedal. out 1 goes to expression pedal one, out 2 goes to ext switch 1/2. this is working as a volume pedal. when i het the toe switch, red led comes on, and stomp x is where i have wah effect, it turns on. wah effect is like auto wah, and pedal is still a volume. how do i tell it to control wah when toe switch is enabled instead of controlling volume.