6505+ vs tonehammers 6534+ :D Can you tell me which is which?

• Hi!

Our band Stranger Dimensions recently posted this Lyricvideo of 'Warsick'. This song is recorded using the tonehammer's 6534+ profile for guitar 1 and a 6505+ tubehead for guitar 2. Can you spot the difference ;) Tell me who is who...!!! :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ0hSCty6C4

GRTZ

• So. What I Win? :D even without comparing.
    1. It's a Kemper Forum,
    2. You want to proof how amazing Kemper is (even if you dont know how to mic and set an amp)
    3. Guitars on the left sounds louder ( more mids etc.. nothing new when You compare real amp vs kemper profile)
    4. You cant say left guitar is a real amp becouse its means real amp sounds/ fit better than kemper profile or TH profiles :D
    5. SIo what I win?

Stay Metal!

• 2. You want to proof how amazing Kemper is (even if you dont know how to mic and set an amp)

Sin, I dig your outspoken nature and your profiles are fantastic. I have and use several. Your ear for the Kemper qualities that stand out is also unquestioned and we've long discussed the profilers shortcomings with perfectly replicating a source amp...

That being said, when selling profiles on the forum, you tell us they sound good. But when anything comes up about how the Kemper sounds in regards to a traditional amp, you basically try your best to shit on both the Kemper and the poster. It's an odd strategy for somebody who makes money on a device to trash everything you're not directly involved in and doesn't make you money. That and you don't know that the OP doesn't know how to mic or set an amp.

So, you win a big old shoulder shrug and a few more rolling eyes.

• I always run these through my Sonos Sound system, i have a woofer, 2 play 1's, and a sound Bar.
    Sonos is a high end sound system thats digital and cost so much i had to prostitute my self lol

I CANT TELL. :P:D .i have it on surround sound and it scared the shit out of the cat i know that much. :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just a Question for Sin or any one, cant we use 2 kempers to compensate for the loss in mid range???
    i can test this BTW....well when i get my second mission cab...

I need 4X12..i want balls(and pussy lol)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Sin, I dig your outspoken nature and your profiles are fantastic. I have and use several. Your ear for the Kemper qualities that stand out is also unquestioned and we've long discussed the profilers shortcomings with perfectly replicating a source amp...
    That being said, when selling profiles on the forum, you tell us they sound good. But when anything comes up about how the Kemper sounds in regards to a traditional amp, you basically try your best to shit on both the Kemper and the poster. It's an odd strategy for somebody who makes money on a device to trash everything you're not directly involved in and doesn't make you money. That and you don't know that the OP doesn't know how to mic or set an amp.

when selling profiles on the forum, you tell us they sound good.

Yes compared to other profiles.

But when anything comes up about how the Kemper sounds in regards to a traditional amp, you basically try your best to shit on both the Kemper and the poster.

In this case shit=true, So for me is a true even others sellers not talking about it loud but i think they also hear a diff (soo, im this bad one)

It's an odd strategy for somebody who makes money on a device

Money?, I know many people see SinMix = Big Money but please... I have a regular job, profiling is a hobby - My Free Pack etc, tons of comparison, I have time gear and I like to test new toys.

That and you don't know that the OP doesn't know how to mic or set an amp.

True, the style is not OK (even if its true).

Always something. 8o

Stay Metal!

• In this case shit=true, So for me is a true even others sellers not talking about it loud but i think they also hear a diff (soo, im this bad one)

They may hear the difference but they also don't try and trash the Kemper for it. I know the Kemper has religious followers that can't accept any criticism of the device, no matter how constructive, but sometimes I think you overcompensate in your critique. Kemper = hell of an awesome device that emulates the tone and feel of an amp and cab remarkably well. Perfect? No. But not perfect doesn't = trash, which is how some of your posts come across.

Money?, I know many people see SinMix = Big Money but please... I have a regular job, profiling is a hobby - My Free Pack etc, tons of comparison, I have time gear and I like to test new toys.

No, I don't think SinMix = big money. I don't think any profiler can live off of the few people willing to buy profiles, especially with all the additional amps they buy and time they invest. Regardless, you still make some money even if to support a hobby. If people pay for your profiles you're all smiles and a good businessman about it, but if your business isn't part of it, seems like you'll go out of your way to be a "clown" as you call it.

With that being said, I appreciate what you do. I even appreciate some of your trolling and no nonsense approach. You're willing to say inconvenient things even if it might upset a few people and that's a needed quality to have around. You're also very helpful in the Kemper Facebook group, and of course we all appreciate the free profiles.

• Anything with tonehammer profiles in the headline, and shitmix will come in and rain on his parade, he's quite the jealous type, complete child. His attitude over the years has turned me and MANY others off from ever buying his sub par profiles... you aren't making money sin? Hmmm... weird... maybe change your attitude and/or marketing strategy: I hear Michael Britt and many others are doing just fine in that regards, can't wait to hear your next excuse...

• Anything with tonehammer profiles in the headline, and shitmix will come in and rain on his parade, he's quite the jealous type, complete child. His attitude over the years has turned me and MANY others off from ever buying his sub par profiles... you aren't making money sin? Hmmm... weird... maybe change your attitude and/or marketing strategy: I hear Michael Britt and many others are doing just fine in that regards, can't wait to hear your next excuse...

Good Luck Ian Booth!

• Anything with tonehammer profiles in the headline, and shitmix will come in and rain on his parade, he's quite the jealous type, complete child. His attitude over the years has turned me and MANY others off from ever buying his sub par profiles...

6505+ vs tonehammers 6534+ :D Can you tell me which is which?

The stupid hooks is an one thing, let's get back to the subject. Left guitar Kemper on the right Real 6505+. yes i can tell you which is which and? time for conclusion or? I can't say anything becouse TH lawyer can ban Me? (nothing new TBH on this forum). Soo can we talk like Man or just some lack of meaningful arguments? I did not try to offend anybody in this post, just hard arguments, I know it hurts but truth always hurts.

And TBH https://www.facebook.com/ian.booth.77?fref=ts You are no authority to Me.

Stay Metal!

• Uhhhh yea, no idea who Ian booth is bud, plenty of people know who I am here and can vouch for that, nice try...

Left guitar Kemper on the right Real 6505+. yes i can tell you which is which and? time for conclusion or?

Ready for this? or still too hard to understand?

Stay Metal!

• ..... i had to prostitute my self lol

LOL someone is going to pay you money to..... LOL, good one Ash, I needed a laugh today ;)
    Just joking with you bro, couldn't resist. I always like your posts.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .