TMS Profiles

• Carcrash 6100 profile is awesome with a Les Paul - riffing or soloing. Great stuff.

Great !
    What tuning are you in ?
    I dialled the amp and refined with my ESP M1 in B tuning.
    I'd love to know if it works well with other tunings. It should do fine.
    The 6100 is one hell of a versatile amp.
    An amp that can do the Satriani tone and this pure aggro Carcass sound is rare,
    and I haven't touched on channel 2 which is, arguably, the best channel on the amp with 3 modes from JMP to hot rodded 800 tones.
    I will get the full 6100 done once the EVH is finished and I have the Triple Rectifier up after the EVH.
    It's so great to see you guys enjoying these profiles.
    I have really got to grips with how to get the amp sound to translate to the Kemper, and you guys have steered me towards what guitar players want.

A very specific request =]
    I should be able to get a hold of a 1987 but the DOD might be difficult.
    I will do a bit of research and see what I can do.
    I need to get through the rest of my amps and get the web store set up first.
    A 1987 pack, including the specific Malmsteen sound would be a good idea for sure.

• Somebody opened a pandora's nest by making a request, so I thought I'd add my own :) Under the clear understanding that this may be outside the realm of possibilities/interest... ;)

I've gotten heavily into the band Clutch, and I'd love something that could help me nail their tone (especially for my own inspiration).

Example here (and an awesome song, by the way ;-)):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh, my bad. I interpreted your response as having come from a position of playing it. Sorry, Ant.

I can relate 'though. Personally, I can be sold on a Profile without touching it myself. Others' playing shows me what can be done with it. My playing just seems to ruin everything! LOL

• Soon Don is going to move this thread to Free Rigs the rate Mick is going :D
    What a guy man :thumbup: Did some one say Loomis...? :love: Gonna get this going on the Loomis 7 thanks so much for the reviews and efforts.

Mick can play too 8o

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• That sounds like a crunchy Marshall. His pick attack is giving it the edge it has.
    I'll try and get it next week. I'm in studio sessions tomorrow until Tuesday.

Soon Don is going to move this thread to Free Rigs the rate Mick is going :D
    What a guy man :thumbup: Did some one say Loomis...? :love: Gonna get this going on the Loomis 7 thanks so much for the reviews and efforts.

Mick can play too 8o

Ash

Ha ha, I can't help myself. I'm addicted to the Kemper.
    Should have the web store set up in a few weeks.
    Been busy and not finished the EVH yet and have a lot of amps left to do when I finish that.
    And that wasn't me playing. I wish I could play like that.
    It's a band I record. Here is the official video for that song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Man this riff is way beyond my horrible playing ability! So please excuse the sloppiness and mistakes. I did use your X stomp EQ (I think the 109.1Hz added too much bass) There is also post EQ and FX. As of right now I cannot tell if my EQ sounds good or bad because my ears are shot!

External Content soundcloud.com

• That sounds like a crunchy Marshall. His pick attack is giving it the edge it has.I'll try and get it next week. I'm in studio sessions tomorrow until Tuesday

oh man, that would be awesome!!

Maybe sucker for the witch should be a regerence too:

External Content m.youtube.com

• Some non metal to mix it up, energetic band there Michael ...
    Not bad :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Man this riff is way beyond my horrible playing ability! So please excuse the sloppiness and mistakes. I did use your X stomp EQ (I think the 109.1Hz added too much bass) There is also post EQ and FX. As of right now I cannot tell if my EQ sounds good or bad because my ears are shot!

External Content soundcloud.com

Wow
    Sounds Like I put the record on \m/
    Hearing this, I certainly think that album was mainly the 6100.
    Great playing too