(Soundside) - Get Free Easter Packs - Last Day!

• As each year we offer a Easter special!

Instead of Easter Eggs - get Easter Packs :)

It works like this:
    Order at least one profile pack
    Send us an email - include the number of the ONE profile pack you like to get for free.

In case you order 5 or more packs at once you get TWO FREE Easter Packs.

In addition you save 50% on the second and additional packs within one order.

(Please understand that it can take up to 48hours until you get your FREE pack)

Enjoy and Happy Easter!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes, we wish a lot of fun collection Easter-Packs ;)

btw. all known customers should have get their free packs yet.
    If you have ordered and not received your free packs let me know.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• How come I see many packs that are duplicates of older packs? Re-profiling with different cabs, mics, etc? Are the older ones made obsolete by the newer ones? i.e. ODS, JP2C, Bogner Gold, Friedman PT,

• Yes, you are right - if the same amp is used then it's used with other mics, speakers ...

The ODS and ODSII are totally different amps (check the Fuchs page for more information).

JP2C first pack features all the settings (for all 3 channels9 J.P. uses with a lot of different mic combinations.
    The newer packs shows what the amp can do in addition to the J.P. settings - so both use the same amp but with different mics / settings.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks Armin for fast delivery of the free pack.
    Your no. 73 pack More MyBoogie J2C has great sounding profiles for me.
    Had over 15 years a mark IV and if I play these profiles I think I have it again next to me!
    Had no much time to check the MSilver pack but first impression is they sound also very well balanced!

• Thank you!

btw. now we have the last day for the Easter special!