GOODBYE KPA

• that's what beta-users are for. but you have to take that stage seriously... as a developer.

??? use two following blanks in the title and the unit crashes. alter one parameter in the cab's section and the sounds are 'boxy'. etc... i wouldn't call that stable.

Two blanks do not cause a crash, that's wrong. Ok, the cab section can cause a crash. But editing is nothing that I would do at a gig. So that's nothing that would massle a live-performance.

• i'm with you on that point...if it worked properly. i'm not complaining about build quality, sound quality or lack of flexibility. i'm not discussing if it has old tech built in or about the resolution of irs. i'm not talking about the size, the form factor or the colour. i'm not complaining that certain fx are not installed yet.

all i want is a properly working machine that's worth the money i paid for it. and it doesn't matter if other products are buggy, too. if your brand new mercedes - which you bought to be on the road for some time - stopped because of a broken gas pump the first day, the indicator would sometimes work, the engine stutter when pushing down the gas pedal etc etc... you would certainly not stay cool and say: "well, other cars have their bugs, too". i made my first 10 bug reports in the first week and most if not all of the bugs are still there three weeks after.

but of course this is just my opinion... if you are happy with it, i'm happy for you. i don't want to spoil it for you. was looking forward to till's mesa cabs though.

Of course, it all depends on how or what you use the KPA for. In my case its a very closed environment and I understand just how hard it could be if you have those issues you spoke about for example on a live stage. Catostrophic actually, and thats probably the main issue right now for some.

In any case, all the best and Im sure most guys will be looking forward to seeing you again on here Elfredo hopefully sooner than later.
    regards

Careful I'm watching you...