Playing Kemper next to a Real Amp

• I just picked up a JBL eon612 today. My Kemper is at that practice studio so I shall see how it sounds for just basic jamming

• Exactly this!!!

The DXR15 will more than keep up with a 4x12 cab in terms of bottom end, and will provide great clarity in the HF (better than most cabs IMO).

• I just picked up a JBL eon612 today. My Kemper is at that practice studio so I shall see how it sounds for just basic jamming

No offense intended. I have never been a fan of the EON speakers (and this is an understatement). If you don't care for the sound through the EON, be sure you try something else before giving up on FRFR speakers.

Rumor has it that the Alto TS212 is a decent sounding speaker, but doesn't go as loud as the DXR and isn't as robust. Maybe you could give a few powered speakers a try with your Kemper at a local music store?

• No offense intended. I have never been a fan of the EON speakers (and this is an understatement). If you don't care for the sound through the EON, be sure you try something else before giving up on FRFR speakers.
    Rumor has it that the Alto TS212 is a decent sounding speaker, but doesn't go as loud as the DXR and isn't as robust. Maybe you could give a few powered speakers a try with your Kemper at a local music store?

Thanks for the input! The EON will just be at home jamming. Honestly I got it knowing I can return it if I don't like it. In that case I will look into the DXR10. My main (kept at the band practice studio) FRFR is my Line 6 Firehawk 1500.

• The DXR10 couldn't even handle standard rock for me without farting out in the low end. And I'm just in standard 440 tuning. I didn't even bother with the DXR12, I went right to the DXR15. Couldn't be happier. It's not only loud enough to CRANK my guitar through, but in one of my bands, I also simultaneously use it as my vocal monitor.