My band: old skool thrash (Kreator/Slayer/DarkAngel) RU Sirius profile + Till's Cablab cab profile.

• Unbelievable quality from a FREE Rig and all kemper.
    The future is not so bleak?....(dont answer that lol)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• A lot of free profiles do not sound great as a whole, but sometimes the cab part just buries the great sound of the amp profile underneath it, hope this makes sense.

The way I go thru the free profiles on RE is this:

- Connect the Monitor Out (cab off) to my power amp (Peavey 60/60, but recently a Matrix GT1000FX) and a random guitar cab (my Mesa rectocab V30 4x12).

- Do NOT connect your studiospeakers or FRFR system to the Main Out, we don't wanna hear the cab profile.

- Now scroll thru the free profiles. If you hear (thru your guitar cab) a great sounding profile, save it.

- Turn your studiospeakers/FRFR on and add your favorite cab profile. Mine is Till's Cablab 031, bit bright so you gotta bring the treble/presence a bit down, but it sounds a lot like what I'm hearing from my Mesa 4x12. I bought Till's Cablab because these are great and easy to tune/adjust. Lots of choices.

Recently I discovered another great free profile following these same steps above. It's a Bogner Uberschall from BulldogXTRM, very tight and dynamic. I backed down the bass almost 2 db, but it's a great profile and stays very clear and tight if you play with very little gain. I play it with the Till's Cablab 031 over the studiospeakers.