Using Gmajor 2 and separate stomp boxes with the Kemper powered rack - will everything go FOH?

• Hi All,

In the middle of completing my 'dream rig'... (THE KEMPER IS JUST AMAZING, I'm SOOO GLAD I BIT THE BULLET!!!)

So I now have everything connected and operating as I want via Midi, here's the breakdown:

Power Conditioner
    GCX Audio Switcher (8 loops)
    TC electronic GMajor2 FX unit (connected to the GCX)
    Pedals (connected to GCX)

Footpedal is Ground Control Pro (which allows me to switch between controlling effects on the Kemper, Gmajor and my Pedals...

My BIG QUESTION is... will everything go FOH if I use the XLR outputs or will this only send the Kemper noise and not the Gmajor and additional pedals in my rig??

Any insight is very much appreciated! Thanks guys!

Phil

• you have to put your pedals and the major in the fx loop of the Kemper
    then it will go to for via your main out from Kemper
    or you put all in a chain before the Kemper and then in the input of Kemper

• Hi, thanks for the reply!

OK - I think the second option is currently what I have in place...

All my pedals and the Gmajor2 is plugged into individual loops on the GCX Audio Switcher and then on the final loop, the Out goes to the Input of the Kemper.

EG: Loop 1 Tube Screamer, Loop 2 Octaver, Loop 3 Phaser & Loop 4 Gmajor2FX > out of that into the input of the kemper... So will this all go FOH with this?

Thanks again!

• Thanks Rene. Personally I have no issue with it being infront of things - it's currently plugged into one of the loops in my GCX and is mainly used for Wahwah and filters. But I may well give it go to see if it makes much of a difference.

My biggest question/concern was it all going FOH - which people have confirmed it will so I'm happy!