is my unit broke, 2and kemper in 1 week-UPDATE issue fixed

• Yes, I started 2 threads and also commented on another that was about the same issue. In my time of frustration I was trying to get it resolved as soon as possible, so sorry for over post. I had mentioned I emailed support about how I resolved the issue and got the below response. I feel good that even though I told them it was resolved they are still seeing it through to ensure its not something bigger. Thats great support when they listen to the customer and see things through.

Dear Matt Newsome,

that's great news, although I cannot really explain why and what is going on. I'm assuming this close to a limitation. I'm waiting for feedback from Christoph.

• Isn't that fantastic, Matt? Impressive attitude, and one that'll guarantee on-going success for our beloved company, IMHO. 8o

Great to hear that my off-the-top-of-my-head guess about the ins and outs of the posts on the matter were spot-on, mate. [Gives himself a pat on the shoulder] LOL

• Okay I have an update from my first post of this noise issue I had. People kept posting about my gain settings saying they were insane levels but they weren't high gain to me. I had this horrible digital noise and couldn't find a solution but adding 2 noise gates on top of the input gate.

Well here's the update, it was my power amp I was using the whole time. I just upgraded to a class ab carvin dcm3000l and the difference is night and day. There was so much my poweramp was killing in my tone. Even the fx are incredibly better.It was never a kemper issue but a hardware issue. I also found I like an external ts rather than the internal green scream.

I just wanted to share this as others had the same issue. The carvin really unlocked the whole thing.