Remote bank up & down button reversed

• For me its most logical that the right button is bank up and the left one Goes bank down.

In the remote it is reversed which is very confusing to me.

Pls add the possibility to reprogram these buttons.

• The original idea given (if I remember correctly from CK's post) was that a user would press bank up on the remote, then immediately press button 1 (which is directly below the up foot switch) for slot 1 to access the first slot in the performance. I believe it seemed logical for them to have it this way. I remember the discussion of which button should be which before the remote was built and many users commenting that they would like it the other way around. As others have said, all the other Midi foot switches, POD's, etc. have the buttons arranged with up on the right and down on the left. That's the way I would have preferred it, but now I am used to it since I've had my remote since it first came out. Having it be something we can change would be great though, but we'd just have to put some gaffer's tape with a new up/down symbol so we don't get messed up! :)

• Billions of people are used to work with cursor on a nomal keybord.
    Up or left means lower position in a list and down or right means higher position in a list.
    Usual the position in a list are the lowest number at the top if vertical and left if horizontal

BTW: It is funny, that the Rig buttons on the KPA works in the correct way. This is called inconsistency.

It would be so easy to make a soft button to choose the functionality or change that

• Yes. When having rig manager up and scrolling up and down with the keys....and then switching over to using the navbuttons on the Kemper....my head explodes :)

• I agree! its not logical I push wrong button all the time! the logic placement is vertical, not horisontal.. the upper button means up, and the lower button is down.. that is how the most midiboards do it!

• Couldn’t ageee more. To me, I don’t need the buttons “switched” per se, I just want to imagine the banks like a list, from top to bottom. Therefore I want the UP arrow to scroll from the high numbers to the low numbers.

For example, if I’m on #4 and press “^” then I want it to change to #3. This would assume it’s in a list format, just like the Rig Manager is.

Thanks for considering this Kemper!! At least make it an option for us.

:thumbup: Guitar > Kemper > FOH :thumbup: