Record di and reamp?

• Im considering to record a couple of tracks "di" only, and re amp all once im done.
    I never worked this way, so im looking for experience on this.
    Its concerning 7 to 10 jazz/fusions tunes, ill be recording at home at my own pase.

Reasons Im considering this:
    - i want to use the kempers effects, convinient way to fine tune them in mixing stage.
    - gives me the oppertunity to search for the best approach tone wise during the recordings, and apply lessons learned to track 1.
    - easy punch/in out/ editing, no decays to deal with.

Possible troubles:
    - not deciding on sound imediately may cause some work matching an amp to the recorded di.
    - any others?

How is routing best done?
    I was thinking: kpa main in-->direct out to daw-->daw out to alternative KPA in--> main out to daw in / monitoring.

How does one accomplish that when reamping, the signal from the daw is of the same level as a guitar?
    Best i can think of is to go by ear, maybe there are smarter ways?

• Have look at the tutorials:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.