'Profile as...' feature

• It would be quite good if we could have a 'profile as amp' feature for those doing direct profiles from their amp heads. At the moment you can do this but KPA will put part of the profile into the cabinet section, which you'll lose if you want to use your direct amp profile with a cab. You could also have 'profile as cab' for those who just want to get the cab, and 'profile as stomp' if you want to profile a suitable pedal - for example one of the Line 6 character pedals mentioned in another post.

Vintage amp obsessive

• +1
    Profile -> full
    Profile -> as head
    Profile -> as poweramp
    Profile -> as cab
    Profile -> as stomp
    I'm not sure that the kemper will have enough power to process combinations of the différent parts and how it will sound.

• It would be quite good if we could have a 'profile as amp' feature for those doing direct profiles from their amp heads. At the moment you can do this but KPA will put part of the profile into the cabinet section, which you'll lose if you want to use your direct amp profile with a cab. You could also have 'profile as cab' for those who just want to get the cab, and 'profile as stomp' if you want to profile a suitable pedal - for example one of the Line 6 character pedals mentioned in another post.

If you profile your preamp, you should not have any valuable sound portion in the cab. So the sound should not differ whether you switch the cab on or off.

• I profile the entire pre and power amp by putting the amp into a dummy load and taking a line out from it. I think some of the profile ends up in the cabinet part.

Vintage amp obsessive