1971 Mars Golub with Variations - Lost the Profile, anyone can Help

• Hello guys, I got my Kemper yesterday, it was a unit that was at guitar center for sale, even had the sticker on the screen.

Ok so I turned it on and came up the 1971 Mars Golub profile, but I noticed that when I selected the RIG button to the left it had some variations. I found one inside the 1971 Golub that was made by a author that started with JJ or ZZ , I cant recall. It was a REALLY heavy distortion, I loved this profile, but I restored the Kemper to factory settings and now it only shows one variation to the 1971 Mars.

What whas this? it had more stacks into the profile? Can Anyone help me get it back or have this? I looked for something similar on Google and did not find it.

It sounde almost close to the BIG HITTER profile.

Any help would be much appreciated

• ENetto,

Was this a used KPA? It sounds like a previous owner simply made a few tweaks to the original 1971 Mars Golub profile/rig, and saved these variations as similar names. Did you back up your KPA before restoring to original factory settings? If you made a back-up, you will still have these previous owner/user profiles (assuming that is indeed what this is).

Cheers,
    John

• apparently the previous owner had saved a few Snapshots that you accessed via the RIG menu and "Browse Snapshots".

the manual states:
    "The soft button labeled “Factory Rigs” will allow to reload all the Factory Rigs and Presets that were installed along with the operating system. Please note that this function doesn’t overwrite any Rigs nor Presets in your Browse Pool."

but also:
    "Snapshots are stored outside of your Browse Pool."

Did you make a backup before restoring?