Allow for tagging multiple amps in a rig and an additional overdrive pedal section

• I profiled my rack amp which is an Engl E530 pre-amp and a Marshall EL34 100/100 power amp. I got a bit stumped on how to tag it. Unless there's something i'm not aware of I have to enter both values into the manufacturer and model fields.

I think it could be handy to have the option for either multiple values for Manufacturer and Model or maybe even multiple values for the Amp. I'd imagine this could also be useful for the Cab and Mic sections as plenty of people use multiple mics and could well be profiling with multiple cab setups.

Whilst we're at it, given the large numbers of rigs that have an overdrive or equivalent pedal boiled into the profile maybe it's worth adding a section for that to. At the moment people seem to be adding it into the comments but there doesn't appear to be a standard. This would be really handy for filtering search results for profiles with no pedals.

• I profiled my rack amp which is an Engl E530 pre-amp and a Marshall EL34 100/100 power amp. I got a bit stumped on how to tag it. Unless there's something i'm not aware of I have to enter both values into the manufacturer and model fields.

I think it could be handy to have the option for either multiple values for Manufacturer and Model or maybe even multiple values for the Amp. I'd imagine this could also be useful for the Cab and Mic sections as plenty of people use multiple mics and could well be profiling with multiple cab setups.

Whilst we're at it, given the large numbers of rigs that have an overdrive or equivalent pedal boiled into the profile maybe it's worth adding a section for that to. At the moment people seem to be adding it into the comments but there doesn't appear to be a standard. This would be really handy for filtering search results for profiles with no pedals.

No way to do this at present, but you can connect a USB keyboard to the Kemper for faster editing of tags and information.