website for sharing profiles... with profile organisation

• Really nice profiles Tony.
    With the controls/cabs on the KPA and these lovely amps all the Rock bases are well and truly covered.
    Thanks very much.
    I particularly like the YJM,Mesa and Splawn profiles, but that may be as much an indicator of my tastes rather than anything else.
    In the interests of returning the favour, I will get my profiles properly sorted and labelled etc then uploaded to your site over the next few days.

Yes I like amps with 'balls' in them. Strangely enough many that you might not think can rock actually do... The ceriatone/Dumble being a point in question...

Careful I'm watching you...

• And don't forget guys... the ONLY thing that will make that site work is profiles!

I don't mind if anyone submits profiles or not, but that was the original idea and it could be a good thing overall.

But if anyone does, then try and fill out ALL the info in the profile, include a pic of the rig and zip them...

Thanks

• I just wanted to tell you all about those profiles...

When I made them I simply cranked accordingly etc profiled the amp, enhanced the profile by strumming and saved all the data.

Believe it or not, I never even compared them, never listened to the profile before saving it! - I just did it!

And that, my friends is just how good the KPA works. They are probably not perfect profiles but they were done really quickly just as I said!

It's an amazing piece of kit.

• And that, my friends is just how good the KPA works.

That's the crux of the matter.

I took one of your Mesa profiles, quickly scrolled through Tyler's Mesa cabs, changed the cab, added my usual delay, pressed 'save', all of that took an entire 25 seconds...your Profile sounded great, with the new cab it sounds simply amazing.

And that, my friends is just how good the KPA works. :)

• Yep... and thats exactly why this KPA will in my opinion have a massive effect over time on guitar amplifiers as we know them today.

I have the Tyler cabs but have not go to them yet... but I will - and thanks Tyler for putting them on the forum for the benefit of other users. :thumbup:

• Sorry I dont. But I have a Bass guitarist who does... he's not around athe minute but I'll ask him when he reappears. He's working on stage somewhere at the moment actually for a few weeks. He has some nice stuff so I'll try and 'borrow' his amp :)

• Sorry I dont. But I have a Bass guitarist who does... he's not around athe minute but I'll ask him when he reappears. He's working on stage somewhere at the moment actually for a few weeks. He has some nice stuff so I'll try and 'borrow' his amp :)

Thanks mate that's very much appreciated...

• Thanks a million for those, Tony. Really looking forward to playing the YJM100 profile this weekend! 8o

The YJM is great. This one really screams, i remember that there was a tube screamer circuit integrated into this amp or something. Very nice for metal too if you change the cabs. :thumbup:

• Need help
    Downloaded your files, got ok for 16 files, scrolled through however no files - repeated the session but got only confirmed the files
    are loaded. For test reasons downloaded a file from the Kemper Forum that one is there. Where could they be hidden ?

• Need help
    Downloaded your files, got ok for 16 files, scrolled through however no files - repeated the session but got only confirmed the files
    are loaded. For test reasons downloaded a file from the Kemper Forum that one is there. Where could they be hidden ?

Download the zip file at the end of the list, not the single ones. For some reason they are only 1,5kb and do not work

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thanks Guitarnet70
    unfortunately not there yet....followed your instructions however doesn't want to overwrite the 1,5kb files (by accident had left
    out one file earlier which was loaded now) the thing is that I don't get names which means I am unable to delete those 1,5kb files and re-load. Any idea how to solve ? I take It there is no way to delete all at once (after back-up) inorder 'kill' those bastards (?)

• If you have a previous backup just restore it, this will "kill" them. I had the same problem, but when I deleted the faulty ones from the USB and loaded the right ones, then it has properly imported them.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff