website for sharing profiles... with profile organisation

• Many thanks for the profiles.
    They are some great rigs.
    However I do need to add, the JTM clean sounds great but there is some noise embedded in the tone. With the noise gate up or down when you play a note and let it ring you hear a definite digital fizz right in the middle of it.
    Is a shame because the amp tone is great clean blues tone.

• Stupid question: Can I not import a single Rig?

The KPA itself does not provide the option to choose from multiple rigs to import, it will download everything from the "Shared" folder. But if you put only your single rig into "Shared", you are done.

• If you have a previous backup just restore it, this will "kill" them. I had the same problem, but when I deleted the faulty ones from the USB and loaded the right ones, then it has properly imported them.

Which ones are faulty??? if you can advise Ill reupload them....
    thanks

Careful I'm watching you...

• Many thanks for the profiles.
    They are some great rigs.
    However I do need to add, the JTM clean sounds great but there is some noise embedded in the tone. With the noise gate up or down when you play a note and let it ring you hear a definite digital fizz right in the middle of it.
    Is a shame because the amp tone is great clean blues tone.

I'll take a look at that.... JTM clean... ok

Careful I'm watching you...

• Which ones are faulty??? if you can advise Ill reupload them....
    thanks

Hi Tony, the single profiles (not the .zip one with everything inside) are just 1.5-ish Kb and not readable

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff