New Verbs?

• I don't want to turn this into a whine fest, or general complaint thread.

I would just like to consolidate the information that may be known about the new verbs and the general time frame for the release.

I thought I remembered the verbs being promised this year. Anyone have any comments?

• A user here spoke to someone on the Kemper stand at Namm. They were informed that something was in progress regarding new reverbs. There was no promise of time frame or any other details.

Since then, team Kemper have said nothing other than to question the validity of the above. As I know, everything about new reverb is supposition.

• A user here spoke to someone on the Kemper stand at Namm. They were informed that something was in progress regarding new reverbs. There was no promise of time frame or any other details.

Since then, team Kemper have said nothing other than to question the validity of the above. As I know, everything about new reverb is supposition.

Thanks chu,

I suppose I will just have to live with the ultimate guitar tone machine as it is for now. Poor me ;)