Top Jimi: "Uber" Pack (Bogner Uberschall)

• Hey Kemper Fans,

We're happy to announce the availability of a new profile pack for the Kemper Profiling Amplifier -- the "Uber" Pack (30 profiles). These profiles seek to recreate the sound of a Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet head.

[Blocked Image: https://ci4.googleusercontent.…92372e2ca36e51c/image/png]

Speakers Used During the Profiling Process: Celestion Vintage 30

Min to Max Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 0 to 9

Profile Type: Studio, Merged

I love using these profiles with drop tunings. We created profiles with differing levels of bass response to fit a variety of tonal needs. These profiles can get heavy! The Ch1 profiles can also be crunchy and sweet.

Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet Background Info: The name TWIN JET refers to having two powerful gain channels on tap versus the more traditional clean and gain channel configuration of the standard Uberschall. This new gain structure offers a clean channel that can be dialed in as a second gain channel with a different voicing than the high gain channel.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profiles available here: http://topjimi.com/New-Uber-Pack-UBER-20170428.htm

Thanks, and let us know what you think!

-Jimi :thumbup:

• Sounding appropriately apocalyptic, Jimi. Man there is a lot of gain on tap with that amp. A bit too over the top for my tastes, but a lot of the death metal cookie monster guys are going to absolutely love this rig pack. :thumbup:

• Killer profile man, I bought it and it sounds great to me!

Love the JP2C, BE-100 and Powerball profiles as well.

Hell... all of the higher gain ones you have sound great and like the actual amps.

Keep up the good work!